All candidates must be residents of the Hillsmere Shores Community and are confirmed to be in good standing and current in their HSIA membership. Ballots are included in the October 2023 issue of the Sea Breeze and are available on our website.
HSIA ELECTION VOTING INSTRUCTIONS
Vote By Mail or Drop Box: If you are unable to attend the November 9th HSIA General Meeting, just follow these simple steps in order to vote by mail:
- Tear the ballot out of the Sea Breeze or download a copy from the Hillsmere website at www.hillsmereshores.org.
- Fill out the election ballot. Vote for a maximum of seven candidates. You must include your name, address, signature, and date in the space provided on the ballot.
- Mail the signed ballot to HSIA, P.O. Box 3485, Annapolis, MD 21403. Or drop the ballot in the HSIA drop box at the community house, 119 Great Lake Drive. Be sure to mark “Ballot” on the envelope. All ballots must be received by the close of business Wednesday, November 8.
Vote in Person: Please note: If you are voting in person, there is no need to provide your name, address, signature and date on the ballot. Your ballot will be validated upon arrival.
- Tear the ballot out of the Sea Breeze, or download a copy from the Hillsmere website at www.hillsmereshores.org, or pick up a ballot at the meeting.
- Have your ballot validated upon arrival at the meeting. You DO NOT need to mark your selections before the ballot is validated.
- Fill out the election ballot. Vote for a maximum of seven candidates.
- Drop ballots in the ballot box before voting is closed.